TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated July 31, 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
We are registered in Singapore and have our registered office at 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, #01-58, Singapore 168976.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Payment must be made to secure the registration via Paynow or Paylah! to the number 81860019 (PIA)
All payments are to be made in Singapore Dollars only. The accurate amount must be send in order to secure the session slot. All promotions are not eligible with other discounts. All Promotions and Discounts are not stackable. Wrongful payment made by the user shall not be compensated by Us.
If successful, a receipt will be generated to confirm that your payment was completed. If unsuccessful, the User will have to re-submit the transaction. Upon successful payment, We will send an official receipt and details of payment to your email address registered on our site. All Fees are not refundable and non-transferable. All cancellation of payments are to be submitted by email to email@example.com for consideration.
Package term duration is fixed and not changeable. All lessons as already reserved for your booking during the term period as per your package signed up must be booked for attendance during the term period. Unattended lessons are not replaceable.
Two weeks grace period will be given after the last session of the term. Due to the limited space available, TAN reserves the full right to settle painting(s) and painting materials after that. Lesson(s) cancelled by the instructor will not be charged and will be replaced. We reserve the right to assign different art instructors from time to time.
You agree that
TAN does not control the online services which you may access or use under this website;
You are solely responsible for all content that you transmit or make available via online services and/ or the website;
TAN does not endorse or guarantee the reliability, integrity of such online services; and
such online service may be removed, modified or suspended without notice to you by either TAN or any third party;
and TAN will not be liable to you or any third party under any of the points above.
Under no circumstances shall TAN be held liable to you or any third party for:
any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access;
any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages),
arising from or in connection with your access of this web site and/or use of the online services even if TAN has been advised as to the possibility.
You agree that your access to and/ or use of this website and/ or the online services is at your sole risk and subject to any additional terms and conditions of access and/ or use imposed by any third party.
By making a payment on www.artnooq.com or using the site in one way or another, you are thus agreeable to all the conditions above.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
10. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
11. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
13. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
14. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
18. Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
21. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
22. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
23. Systematically retrieving data or content from your Site to create a collection or database without written permission from you.
24. Trick, defraud, or mislead you or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
25. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of your Site. This includes features that prevent/restrict the use of any content limits site usage.
26. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, your company and/or your Site.
27. Harass, abuse, or harm another person using any information obtained from your site.
28. Use the support services improperly, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
29. Use your site inconsistently with any applicable laws or regulations.
30. Framing or linking to your Site without authorization.
31. Attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other materials (including excessive use of capital letters and spamming) that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use of your Site and its features.
32. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
33. Impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
34. Use scripts, data-mining, robots, or similar data gathering tools to send comments or messages.
35. Interfere, disrupt, or create an undue burden on your Site, networks, or services.
36. Upload any materials that actively or passively collects information or acts as a transmission mechanism (includes gifs, 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, spyware, pcms, etc.)
37. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of your Site to you.
38. Bypass measures of your Site designed to prevent/restrict access.
40. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up your Site.
41. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
42. Use any automated system (spiders, robots, cheat utility, scraper, offline reader) to access the site, or launch any unauthorized script or software (Unless as a result of a standard search engine or internet browser usage).
43. Use your site in an unauthorized way (collecting usernames, email addresses, of users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses).
44. Use your site in an effort to compete with you, or otherwise use your Site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
We care about data privacy and security.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Ministry of Law Singapore. THE ART NOOQ and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Ministry of Law Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to Terms or the relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. THE ART NOOQ shall also maintain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the state of your principal place of business.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: